I thought this was an appropriate photograph, because she is constantly laughing and babbling - this really captures the moment - I think she is saying "mommy, hurry up!". It's a good thing she is so photogenic :).
.JPG)
And of course, a fingers in the mouth photo too... we've got a lot of those.
+(6).JPG)
These past 8 months have just flown by. Everyone said it would go so fast - and they
weren't kidding. Belle is sitting up - and leaning over to get toys, she has two teeth, and is starting the early stages of crawling (she gets almost into an "all fours" position from a sitting position, but then falls on her belly or sits back up - she's still working on the second leg), she eats lots of baby food, some
Cheerios and other small finger foods, and she laughs and "talks" all the time. She is such a blessing. We have so much fun every day, I am so fortunate to be able to stay home with her and watch her grow before our very eyes.
0 comments:
Post a Comment