Wednesday, February 25, 2009

New Tricks

Belle has so many new tricks, we can hardly keep up. The other day she stood in her crib, that was fun. Today we learned that she could throw all of her toys over her crib rail. She was trying to escape and jump out after her toys when I walked into her room after her nap.... She's not strong enough for that yet, but I am sure it is only a matter of time.

She is standing and pulling herself up on everything she can. She loves her activity table and enjoys standing up to it and playing. She climbs everything and especially enjoys climbing on her daddy. She has gotten up to the second step, but hasn't figured out how to climb the stairs, I am sure it is only a matter of time.

She is also taking a few small steps -- this is new as of tonight. We've been playing with her, and I think she likes the audience :). We borrowed a walker from a friend in our play group, and she is quickly getting the hang of it. I figure that as long as she is crawling around everywhere, she might as well be walking. Now she just picks up and eats every little thing on the floor -- including dust... gross.

0 comments: