Monday, August 13, 2012

More from Minnesota

It was so much fun in Minnesota and we were SOOOO busy.  We got back to DC and continued being SOOOO busy that I hadn't had a chance to download and look at all the photos from the trip.  Today, I finally got through them all.  It probably took me a little longer because I was already reminiscing of the wonderful time we had and how much fun the kids had.  Summer in Minnesota truly is a great time of year.   In an attempt to post photos today, I will keep the commentary to a minimum and let the images speak for themselves.  

I am not sure these first two need any explanation, that little boy had so much fun at Grandma and Grandpa's house. 


Annabelle spent many mornings getting her hair curled by Grandma, what a treat.  

We visited Great Grandma. 


 And Angie's husband Eric took off work to do "daddy daycare" while us girls hit New Ulm to stop at Schell's Brewery and bar hop all day.  It is amazing to me these little towns still exist, it was so much fun. 


 And Quentin sitting up at the table with a plate and all the other kids... he thought that was awesome. 

The very last day, we're leaving for the airport and realize we hadn't snapped a single photo with Grandma and Grandpa, Len was already off to work, so this is what we got.  Next time! 




0 comments: