Friday, October 26, 2012

A Magical Week


We saw about that Mouse from the previous post and caught up with ALL of our "favorite" princess.  And by favorite, we mean anything and everything resembling princesses, princes, villains and fairies.  We managed to get a trip in to the Hundred Acre Woods, a backstage pass to see Mickey and about a dozen shows, mostly with princesses.  If you recognize a theme, we saw a lot of princesses.  Annabelle was in heaven, she pretty much fell over when we walked into Magic Kingdom and her face was a permanent grin, except for the times I needed to pick her chin up from the pavement because she was in awe. 




As much as I would like to re-cap the entire trip and every boring detail, like how magical it was, how the MICKEY waffles really are pretty good, how getting a babysitter and meeting up with friends at Epcot Food & Wine Festival was a total blast, how Uncle Clark was amazing and so helpful and how much the kids adore him, how Quentin could have cared less about every character except Mickey and even that was short lived, how we stayed up late and woke up early and walked over 10 miles a day (thanks to my trusty pedometer), how I never thought Annabelle OR QUENTIN would be so into the rides and love every minute of it, how wonderful it was that Quentin would sit through a 30 minute show without making a peep so we all got to enjoy the shows -- and there were a LOT of shows.  I would be remiss if I didn't mention that spending the evenings with Kyle, sitting on our balcony, kids tucked into bed, watching the fireworks over Magic Kingdom was a perfect end to our days. 

If I elaborated on 9 days of vacation with my wonderful little family, I would never get around to posting this entry, so in an effort to get some photos out to the Grandparents, here are some highlights ... of the hundreds of photos I still need to review.  We totally drank the Disney Kool-aid, jumped right in and embraced it and had a truly magical experience. 




  
Quentin more interested in the balls while Belle visited with Minnie


Who could resist face painting when you get pink glitter lipstick



0 comments: