Sunday, June 15, 2008

Our First Father's Day


Today is Kyle's first Father's Day. And as a very nice gift to her daddy, Annabelle slept through the night and let her daddy sleep in. We didn't get daddy up until 9:30 this morning. It was a little eerie, Annabelle went to sleep at 11:00 last night (or at least we put her in her bassinet) and she didn't wake up until 6:30 this morning. Then she ate and fell asleep again until 9:30. We all got up and we walked to a cafe for brunch, which was very relaxing and nice to get outside and enjoy the beautiful day.

Unfortunately, that is were our day with daddy ended. Kyle had to work all day, so Annabelle and I left the house so that Kyle could work at home for a little while without distractions. He took a break around 7:00, I made a quick dinner and it was back to work for him shortly thereafter.

Annabelle has slept most of the day, so I assume it is going to be a long night for mommy... I guess we'll see.

0 comments: