Another fun weekend! Kyle's parents arrived on Thursday (5th) and stayed through Sunday (8th) night. It was great that they visited and got to spend some time with little Annabelle and I was able to get a lot of stuff done around the house while they watched Annabelle. It is amazing how many things fall by the wayside, Annabelle takes a lot more of my time during the day than I thought. On Saturday we all went to dinner and Annabelle slept the entire time, so both Kyle and I actually got to enjoy a full meal without interruption. Clark and Ken also came over to visit during the weekend, so it was great to have the whole family around. Here are a few photos from the weekend. Annabelle's baby acne is almost all gone, which we are very happy about. I think we realized that Annabelle looks really good in yellow :).
.JPG)
0 comments:
Post a Comment