Shiloh and I took the kids to the play area at the National Building museum. It was a very cool space complete with lots of Lego's, building toys, a doll house and a playhouse. Daddy, Belle wants a play house and mommy wants a big enough yard to put one of these in (the door was 5 feet tall)...I digress :)

Luke enjoyed combing Belles locks with a wooden post as Belle hung on tightly to the "keg" which is a doll house accessory, not sure what it is intended to be, but Shiloh and I are convinced it was a keg.
.JPG)
Belle enjoyed the dress-up section of the play area, especially playing with the cute baby in the mirror.... I swear, that baby in the mirror trick never gets old. :)
.JPG)
And of course, an action shot as Belle runs in and out of the playhouse door.
.JPG)
And here, the two friends holding hands in the great hall as we said our goodbyes.
.JPG)
What a fun morning. The afternoon was filled with a trip to the pool, a favorite during the summer, where Belle showed off her blowing bubbles skill for anyone that would watch. She just dunked her whole face in the water and sometimes blew bubbles out and sometimes drank the water and then spit the water out making a "blowing bubbles" sound...both very funny to see. She loves the pool.
0 comments:
Post a Comment