Tourist Tuesday with Shiloh and Luke led us to the Playseum, oh what fun! (After a stop for music time at a local library with a hilarious instructor who literally cracks up the kids and adults for 30 minutes - she's a hoot.) Now, back to Playseum, it is amazing, about 10 different theme rooms with tons of great activities for our little toddlers. There was a real baking room (where you could make cookies and eat them for snack), art room, ride on/in toys room, family room with a stage for a band, pet shop (real live animals), grocery store, nature room, soft playroom, dress-up room, and I am sure others I can't even remember.
The kids spent a considerable amount of time in the grocery store. Belle and Luke chose what to purchase for their pretend house.
Belle wasn't sure all of her coupons were counted correctly, so she had to go behind the counter to double check.
Then, off to play in a band... Luke on drums and Belle on key-tar.
After lunch in the lunchroom, where Belle and Luke sat at a little table discussing world events, we played at the train table. We also went to the pet shop room to see lots of cuddly bunnies, birds and a hamster. I thought Belle would love touching the bunny, but she wasn't that into it -- she would much rather point and say "bunny" about 100 times.
This was a really fun day and kids had a blast.
.jpg)
.jpg)

.jpg)
.jpg)
1 comments:
I saw this place online over the weekend when I was looking for new places. It looks like so much fun. Do you think that McKenna would like it or do you think it is too old for her still?
Post a Comment