Friday, March 5, 2010

Monkeys

I didn't write about Tourist Tuesday last week because my dear friend Shiloh wrote about it so well on her blog that I had nothing to say. Shiloh is funny, witty and so clever - she cracks me up. Belle loves her, the other day we were meeting Shiloh and Luke at Barnes and Noble to play on their famous train table (which the kids love), Belle got out of the car and I put her on the sidewalk, she saw Shiloh walking up and yelled, louder than I have ever heard her "SHIIIIII", she was so excited to see her she was beside herself, she ran up to her and gave her a big hug and kiss on the lips... Shiloh and I were both surprised and laughing hysterically. She loves her BFF Luke and at least a couple times a day she say "Luke car" and is insistent that we get in the car and go see them. The other day I think she said "Luke car" about 50 times. Bells's in love, I'm sure of it.

So for everyone in Minnesota and Mississippi that don't follow Shiloh's blog, here is the link to her post http://theroehlreport.blogspot.com/2010/03/ah-young-love.html.

0 comments: