I know, right? It's been a while since I've blogged. We've been busy here in DC since being back from Minnesota. We received a contract on our house which then took over two weeks to negotiate the inspection issues and other contingencies, which left us with 10 days to hire movers, find a place to live and actually move. In the mean time, I was busy with meetings for the new house, choosing cabinetry, tile, granite, marble, paint colors, light fixtures, and tons of other stuff, like electrical outlet placement.
We're settled in to a two-bedroom apartment while the new house gets finished. We hope for a mid-November move-in date, but we're too far out to really estimate.
Here is Belle trying to help daddy.
Thank goodness for Grandmas! Grammie Jefcoat came to visit during the week of the move and took over everything Belle. What a savior -- I could never have done it without her. The move was pretty low stress and I was able to go to some Belle-free house meetings while Pat was here.
Now we're settled in, spending lots of time at the apartment pool and just getting back to somewhat of a routine.
Here is Belle helping Grammie with her make-up.
0 comments:
Post a Comment