Thursday, February 2, 2012

11 Months

Quentin is 11 months old and getting to be such a big boy.  We don't have an official check-up, so I'm not sure of his status, but I think he's around 23 pounds.  He loves to walk "cruise" around all of the furniture and moves from one thing to another.  He's into all things pink, if his sister has it he gets very upset if she doesn't share.  He loves throwing balls and pushing cars.  He often has something in one hand as he crawls around the house.  We're careful to keep the floors clean and free of Annabelle's little toys, since he still puts everything in his mouth.  

Quentin is still taking 2 naps a day, but I think he may be ready to start giving up his morning nap, I'm not quite sure yet.  Our little boy giggles all the time and is such a happy baby.  We are very blessed.  

It's hard to see, but he getting curly blonde hair.  I hope his hair stays curly (like his daddy's hair).



Annabelle was bored with being the photographer's assistant and wanted in on the action.  They play so well together and you can see how much they love each other.  We're so lucky we haven't had any sibling rivalry yet, but I'm just waiting until he gets bigger and she can't take things away from him as easily.  

0 comments: