Wednesday, July 30, 2008

A Sleeping Baby

July 31, 2008.
There is nothing better than holding a sleeping baby, I love putting her to sleep at night, it is so hard to move her from my arms into her crib.

Last night (Tuesday, July, 29) Annabelle slept in her crib for the first night. She had been taking naps in her crib for over a month. I put her down at 8:30 and she slept until 6:20 this morning. Between 8:30 and 10:00, when I went to sleep, I probably checked on her 5 times, but once I was in bed I slept pretty good. I woke up at 6:00 and went in to check on her this morning and she was still sound asleep. At 6:20 I heard her making noise and squawking and trying to get my attention. She ate at 6:30 the night before so it had been 12 hours since her last feeding, so she was hungry.

I just put Annabelle down for the night tonight - again at about 8:30. I think the 8:30 bedtime seems to work out pretty well. Right now she is taking a late nap from 3:00 - 6:00, but I think that will change to an earlier nap once she changes her feeding schedule in a few more months. Now I need to get a few things done before it is time for mommy to hit the hay.

0 comments: