Friday, January 2, 2009

Belle's Facinations

Well, at first, Belle couldn't get enough of the flashing light and sound star. It was connected to the Baby Einstein play mat and she would just gaze up at it. (photo July 2008)
Then, it was the mirrors - which she still loves. I just sit her in front of the mirrors in our bedroom and tell her to "play with the baby". She cracks herself up. (December 2008 photo)
And the new thing is the dryer. She will sit and stare at the clothes going round and round. When I fold clothes I will do it right in front of the dryer and just keep one item in the dryer for her to watch until I am finished - its great. I am fearful that when she can crawl, she'll start getting into my piles of folded clothes, so this activity may be short lived. (December 2008 photo)

0 comments: