Sunday, June 21, 2009

Happy Father's Day

Belle's Father's Day gift was to sleep in this morning until 8:45. I know, I can't believe it either. We put her to bed at 7:30 last night and she didn't make a peep until 8:45 this morning. Daddy and mommy very much enjoyed sleeping-in as well. When Belle woke up she and I went to Target for some early morning errands while daddy snoozed just a little bit longer. Then we were off to try a new pizza place in Northwest DC. It isn't far from where Uncles Clark and Ken live, so Belle asked if they could join us -- they agreed. Belle treated her favorite guys to pizza and beer for Father's Day. And for a special treat, she showed off her walking skills to her uncles for the first time. Happy Father's Day Daddy Uncle Clark and Uncle Ken, Belle loves you! And Happy Father's Day to Grandparents and Great-Grandparents that live far away, we miss you! And for dinner.... mommy did not disappoint. I grilled shrimp and veggies with banana pudding for dessert. Yummy... we sat outside on the deck and enjoyed a glass (or two) of port and had a wonderful evening. Belle and I are very lucky to have such a great daddy and husband.

0 comments: