What a wonderful treat. Belle and I met two of my dear friends and former colleagues Katie and Hanh for coffee. Belle climbed on everything and showed off her walked skills and the three of us girls caught up. Literally, I think we were there for almost 2 hours, it was so wonderful. Belle was very good -- I brought snacks:) And as we were leaving Belle gave a hug to both Katie and Hanh, I was so proud. 

Of course, getting Belle to look at the camera in a restaurant filled with so many things to look at - no way.
After our coffee outing we walked over to daddy's office and visited with him and some of his work friends before jumping in the car to get home for nap time. While waiting for daddy to finish a meeting, Belle decided to hop up on one of the large chairs in the lobby. She must have climbed up and down on it for 10 minutes.
And yes, this is what we do everyday...Belle's new "play house".
1 comments:
That video is so cute! Who knew how fun cabinets could be?!
Post a Comment