Saturday, December 12, 2009

Happy Festivus

We kicked off the holiday season with our 5th annual Festivus party. It was a fantastic party -- we had such a great time with all of our friends. The flowers were done by a local florist who did an amazing job (although the photos don't do them justice), the centerpiece I put together using every glass vase and candle I could find -- and then I raided Shiloh's house too. The food was simple and easy (chicken satay, crab cakes, caprese, and the regular stuff) -- this year I didn't spend the whole night in the kitchen.

Here is a group shot of some of the girls from my mom's group.

The dinning room table centerpiece was beautiful, I was really happy with the way it turned out... The candles glowed all night and really added a great ambiance to the room.

The dessert buffet was piled high with lots of goodies. Look at those flowers... I bet the arrangement was 3-feet tall.

In the kitchen was the rest of the hot food and the bar.

Thanks for everyone who attended our Festivus -- what a fun night.

0 comments: