While in Mississippi we spent some time at the beach. Grammie had gotten this dress for Belle when she was born and I just realized she is about to out grow it..oops. So we took it with and snapped a few photos, ok, a lot of photos. I have a lot posted here so the Grandparents can see them. Of course, I can't get Belle to look at me, so we have a lot of profile shots.
It wouldn't be the beach if you don't roll around in the sand for a while. Here is Belle practicing her swim moves on the sand. We tried to brush her off the best we could but with all the sunscreen and sand, she was a mess. We started driving away from the beach and Belle cried out.... "I have a sandbox in my car seat" -- I thought, I bet you do. Needless to say we had to make a stop at the gas station to vacuum it out later that day.










1 comments:
Those are some precious pictures!
Post a Comment