We drive into the parking lot and Belle is screaming from her seat; she's so excited to go to school. We've been talking about her teacher, Mrs. Jacobs, so she's screaming her name in glee. I hope she doesn't continue this in class :-).
Can you tell what she's saying here "Preschool, Yea!". Poor girl spilled her milk in the car on the way over, she was so disappointed that her dress was wet, but I think she forgot about it after she got to see her classroom.
As she runs off to the door, she can hardly stand still for a quick snap-shot.
I picked her up and her teacher said she had a great day, she came home with an art project and lots of stories. I asked her if she made any friends and she said, "yes, Mrs. Jacobs". I think she's in love with the teacher. I foresee a "teachers pet". She'll be going to school Tuesday and Thursday mornings from 9:15-1:15; and get home just in time for nap... hopefully:).
0 comments:
Post a Comment