Our little buddy has been keeping us on our toes --mostly with feedings (he eats like a champ). His newborn sleepy faze was short lived and he's been busy ever since, mostly he's awake in the middle of the night and during the times when I actually get Annabelle to nap - go figure? But, on the bright side, I've been able to spend a little one-on-one time with our little baby, savoring every moment, knowing this time goes by way too fast.
I haven't gotten the camera out as much lately, it never seems to be where I need it at the time, but I've burned the images of this little baby in my mind. It already seems like he's getting so big - well, he has, he's outgrown all of his newborn clothes and most of the 0-3 month outfits. At the one-month check-up he was 10 pounds already. I swear I see little curls forming in his hair, maybe its just baby curls or maybe he'll have his daddy's curly hair, time will tell.
His smile will literally light up a room, and I see a hint of a dimple (courtesy of mom). His coos are becoming more and more noticeable and we hear a few giggles every now and then.
Quentin loves to sleep on his side (or belly, which we don't allow yet), but mostly he loves to be in our arms. He's a snuggly little baby.
0 comments:
Post a Comment