Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Visit from Aunt Linda and Uncle Willie

What could be more fun than complete one-on-one attention 24/7. That would be described as a visit from Linda and Willie, who played and played and played with Belle and even watched both kids for a bit while I ran a few errands. We played, rested, went for a walk and enjoyed nightly happy hour, come visit anytime!

Some images of the "fun" include from left top 1) playing outside in the porch; 2) skyping with cousins; 3) rest time; 4) building "castles" taller than my 3-foot 3-year-old; 5) reading stories; 6) playing outside on the trike; 7) playing "tea" with Playdough; 8) going for ice cream; 9) more outside playtime; 10) music lessons from Uncle Willie; 11) sidewalk chalk; and 12) rest time for Uncle Willie and Quentin. Would you believe Linda and Willie are retired. I think they have more energy than I do, in fact, I'm sure of it.

0 comments: