Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Time

Where does the time go? Literally, I feel like time flies at lightening speed. Quentin is getting so big and I am wishing every moment would last 10 minutes longer. Annabelle is saying the funniest things, and really has a wonderful personality... I have to start writing these things down again. She can look back and laugh with us some day. Speaking of time, Annabelle's baby book isn't completed and Quentin's hasn't even been started.... I have blog entires from weeks ago to post and the laundry.... well that's a whole different story, but lets just say, two kids make a lot of laundry. So, there are many new posts below, and some intertwined with old posts. When I get to the computer, its a lot at once, but this Blog is one area that I try to keep as current as possible, for my children to look back at some day, and to remind myself how lucky I am to have two beautiful children and a loving husband that I get to call my family. Ahh... its not all glamor, I haven't worn heels in years, but I love every minute and wouldn't change a thing.

0 comments: