Wednesday, March 14, 2012

What a Beautiful Day

Every day when we wake up, Annabelle says "mommy what a beautiful day" and to her credit, it has been.  With Daffodils blooming in February and mild beautiful temps for weeks... we've been spending a lot of fun times outside.  Here are some photos over the past few weeks. 

I mean, why not ride your two-wheel bike wearing your ballet tutu -- doesn't everyone? 
But then again, taking your clothes off (while mommy talks to neighbors) because you're "hot" isn't exactly what I had in mind either. 
But stopping to smell the flowers, ok, that's more like it.  And she's dressed. 

Quentin's first time in his trike, I think he likes it. 
But then again, we rode down 3 houses to see the diggers in action, and that, my friends, are some fun times. 
Sidewalk chalk with the neighbor boy... he's after the older girls ;) 

0 comments: