Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Sleepy Days

Annabelle takes after her mother....always sleeping. It is great at night when she sleeps for 4 hours at a time (mostly). We are trying a new routine where I go to sleep after the late night feeding (around 10pm) and Kyle takes Annabelle and watches over her in the living room and feeds her a bottle around 1am and then I don't have to get up with her again until 4 or 5 am, which seems to be working out. It has only been a couple days, so we'll see. Since Kyle is awake anyway - usually playing video games - it seems like a great compromise for me.

Today Annabelle and I went out to the Tysons Corner mall to return some curtains at Pottery Barn kids. I left right after I fed her and she slept the entire time. We were gone for about 3 hours and when I got her into the house, she finally made a squeak that she might be getting hungry again. Below are a couple photos of Annabelle while she was taking a nap this afternoon.





In this photo she is having a sweet dream....


0 comments: