Annabelle is three weeks old. Actually, she was three weeks last Saturday (May 10th), but mommy is behind in updating her blog. This past week we concentrated on relaxing and napping. This was the first full week with no company, so the two of us were all on our own - and we did great! Daddy came home early most evenings which was nice to have some help, although I still didn't have time to blog. It is amazing how busy little Annabelle keeps me during the day and I couldn't even tell you what we've done - but time just flies by. I love being at home with the baby. I wasn't sure how I would feel about being at home all day with no adult interaction, but I couldn't imagine being anywhere else. I am so lucky! We go for walks to Starbucks and have friends visit, so we're not hermits everyday - although there have been the occasional days where we are still in our jammies when Daddy comes home from work. I rationalize it as just being "comfortable"... but Daddy thinks we just decided not to become members of society for the day. Either way - Annabelle and I don't care.
Williamson Maternity Shoot
9 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment