Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Belle's New Rug

Yesterday we ventured with Shiloh and Luke to Bethesda Boutiques for our Tourist Tuesday outing. I couldn't resist purchasing a rug for Belle's room and after Shiloh helped talk me into it... I am so bad with design... I brought it home and fell even more in love. Belle on the other hand is infatuated with this rug. I often caught her today sneaking up to her room laying on the rug, her face pressed into the soft cotton fibers of the "shag" style rug. Tonight, Kyle couldn't get her out of her room --- which helped the "sell" of the rug... Belle is in love!

This photo taken this afternoon.
And this one before bed.
The bright pink compliments the baby pink tones in the room with the light sage green ticking in the children's club chair in the corner. I think it looks great in the room as a whole. Her room has some light pink, bright pink and green in the chair (you can see a little in the top photo). The hard thing with crib bumpers and bed skirts is that they just don't last very long.... now we're into fun sheets to mix and match depending on our mood.

0 comments: