And Mothers-Day-Out for Quentin. Annabelle starts the 2-Day 3's class and Quentin is doing a 1-Day mothers-day-out. Same school, same program Annabelle did when she was One.
Annabelle picked out her dress, and Quentin's outfit too. I had this cute little yellow dress all ready to go, but Annabelle had a different plan. The yellow dress is pegged for school photos now. She's opinionated about what she wears, but, on a high note.... she's FINALLY into bows! :) I told her she had to wear her hair up for school every day -- either a pony, piggy tails, braids, or her sides back. She seems to buy into it, which is good, because she doesn't need her long hair in her face all day. p.s. Grammie Mississippi, we need bows! But, we have plenty of Southern Miss Ones. :-)
Here she is so excited for school she can hardly stand it -- and this is one hour before we need to leave.
I had to include this shot because its just so sweet.
Here is my smiley baby all excited for school. In matching outfit with his sister.
Daddy was home this morning and helped with first day activities. Annabelle got a new backpack this year. This little red and blue owl was just irresistible.
Every day is "sharing day" at school, so today, Annabelle choose a book. At pick up, the teacher said they read the book in class and she thought it was so cute. I love that Annabelle picked a book, but was concerned... I must have asked her 100 times if she wanted to bring a princess instead, but no, she choose the book about having a new baby in the house.
And she dove right in to art, barely pausing to say goodbye to mommy and daddy.
0 comments:
Post a Comment