What a wonderful day to have lunch. Belle and I ventured into DC for lunch with two of my very dear friends, Katie and Hanh. I used to work with them when I got dressed up and went to work at my lawyer job. Now I work in my "track suits" and crop-pants for the summer :). My how things gloriously change. It was so nice to see them and for them to make so much time for us during their busy day. Belle skipped her nap - which I was slightly worried about - but did wonderful at the restaurant and fell asleep shortly after getting in the car for our drive home.
By the way, I have mastered carrying a sleeping baby from the car to the crib. Two days in a row I managed up the two flights of stairs and she stayed asleep! :) Props for mommy - this has been a long time coming.
I can't believe this, but we never got a group photo today....So the next time I see the girls, we'll be making up for it.
0 comments:
Post a Comment