She also uses the drawers on the entertainment system as a ladder.... how smart, right? She pulls out each drawer just a little more than the one before and can get up a few before I stop her. Yes, we have bolted everything we can to the walls.
In the kitchen she pulls the top drawer out and grabs onto it and hangs, trying to do pull-ups, but she's not that strong yet. She also gets into the drawers. Now I have a drawer just for her, with some kitchen stuff in it for her and some other things she likes. I change it all the time so there is something new for her to find. It keeps her from getting into everything else. Or should I say, it slows her down.
As for the stairs, she's a world-class stair climber. She can get up the stairs in no time flat. We are working on going down. Right now, she thinks head first is a good option. I am trying to convince her that turning around and going down feet first will be a better option in the long run, but she's not buying it.
Miss Belle keeps me busy, and keeps me on my toes -- but I wouldn't want it any other way. She is an inquisitive little girl (I think that means she is going to be really smart some day). My mom says she acts just like me. Even with all the running after her, I am so glad that I get to experience all of these adventures with her. She is learning so fast.
0 comments:
Post a Comment