Mommy and Belle went to the Zoo today with our good friends Izzy and Connor and their parents Jason and Jennifer. We had a wonderful time. The twins are 19 months old and growing up so fast. It was fun for mommy to visit with her friends while the babies stayed contained in their strollers. It was a beautiful morning to stroll around and look at the beautiful landscaping at the zoo - I say landscaping, because everything we tried to see was either sleeping, or we couldn't spot it.... Lucky for us, we have a Zoogoer pass and can frequent the free zoo as much as we like and get free parking with our pass.
Here Belle hated to be put back in her stroller for one last photo after I had already gotten her out. I guess the mommy has learned to take out the baby only at the end of the trip.
0 comments:
Post a Comment